This is great news. Coimbatore on Saturday and Salem on Sunday! I do
hope that the attendees of Kovai and Salem are able to attend both the
meetups. While I'll be leading Kovai, I won't be able to make it on
Sunday. All the very best guys.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.