On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 04:01, Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjunar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Nice idea. Other indic wikipedias could leverage the same.

There is one thing that is required for other wikipedias to use the same.
ShortURL[1] is required for sharing on twitter. The development is
done(Thanks Yuvi!) and its sitting for review. I know there is a
significant interest for getting the extension deployed among Indic wikis,
but this bug is sitting there for quite a long time. I have poked the bug
enough number of times, please feel to comment spam the bug[2] for it to
get some attention and/or add a vote. The bug is on its way to  6th
birthday and lets hope it gets closed soon.

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ShortUrl
[2] bugzilla.wikimedia.org/1450

--
Regards