Hi Pradeep,

Here is the CCI page for IEP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contributor_copyright_investigations/Indian_Education_Program

This page lists all known IEP students and their contribs. A CCI checker
needs to go through the diffs provided, compare with the ref/google it and
see whether it is copyvio or not. Take a look at CCI instructions and the
various notations used and start with a small contrib to begin with. CCI
people are usually helpful and correct new participants.

regards
Bala