Dhaval,

Before writing such a scathing email criticizing an administrator (which is me)
who allegedly made this statement, perhaps you should have verified it with me
first?

I was making a reference to Wikiproject Gujarat on the English Wikipedia, which
has run out of contributors.  You can independently confirm it with the others
who were present at the meet up.

I encouraged the rest of the participants to contribute to guwp.

It's shameful that you are drawn to make personal attacks on a public platform
without checking your facts in the first place.

And I'll really appreciate if you drop the polemics.

Thanks,

Anirudh

Sent from my iPhone