Good to see a richer portal, Naveen. Kudos to everyone who helped with the
effort.

- Sundar

>________________________________

domains and announcements will be made as and when we get them. We
sincerely believe this initiative will help drive more traffic to Indic
language Wikimedia Projects.

>>We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the Wikimedia CH /
Switzerland Chapter and Manuel Schneider (Wikimedia CH / Switzerland)
 for hosting our websites and portals at no cost.

>>A number of people need to be thanked, who helped in the this initiative.
>>
>>Rajesh K Oayanchal  who designed the portals and Jyothis E who gave his
webspace for the testing purposes. Anirudh, Noopur Raval, ,Surya,
Radhakrishna, Omshivaprakash, Debanjan, Saroj,  Swaroop, Abhishek
Suryawanshi and others have helped in translations .