http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/59.165.202.253

The story of a former Indian bureaucrat of En.wiki (also creator/major
contributor of scores of India related FA articles) is well known.

The lucrative offers to get paid for creating Wikipedia pages ( or even
whitewashing negative contents) is something we as Wikipedians should be
watchful for.

But good faith requests on removing BLP ( Biographies of Living Persons)
violations, without references from reliable sources, can be sometimes
entertained on case by case basis.

-TC