Dear Shiju,

This is an extremely comprehensive and useful report you have shared. This
gives insight for not only for my Indic language but also for other Indic
languages.

I would be happy if we make such analysis every month which will make sure that
we are on right track.

Thanks once again.....

With Regards,

Mandar V. Kulkarni