Yes, a very very warm welcome to Kondi.
He's already got two barnstars [one from me, I know], and his article has
already gone thru and survived an AfD.
Come on young ones, we need more of you.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> WikiProject Gujarat is one of the many Task Forces/daughter
> WikiProjects of WikiProject India on English Wikipedia,
>
> I am happy to report that we have new blood and fresh activity in
> WikiProject Gujarat for last few weeks. The participants of the last
> photothon are continuing to maintain the momentum gained from that
> event and we are seeing both results and new initiatives. Senior
> editors from Gujarat are doing their bit and mentoring the young folk.
>
> In this backdrop, it is my privilege to introduce Konarak Ratnakar,
> (User:Kondicherry) to the community. Konarak has been very active in
> Ahmedabad meetups and has agreed to promote WikiProject Gujarat on
> English Wikipedia as a volunteer coordinator.
>
> I request you all to join me in welcoming him and also to support him
> as he goes around reviving the WikiProject.
>
> Please note that WikiProject Gujarat, on English Wikipedia is not to
> be confused with the similar sounding Gujarati Wikipedia.
>
> With this, the number of volunteer coordinators on English Wikipedia
> goes up to three - self, BPositive, and now Kondicherry. The actual
> requirement is almost one hundred, that is how many
> departments/TFs/daughter WikiProjects we have!
>
> So if anybody would like the stewardship of any function in the
> WikiProject, be assured there is lots of opportunity and so please
> step forth and volunteer.
>
>  Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG