As a small editor on kn-wp, I find that the people using the kn-wp lack
basic rules of editing wikipedia since I often see that :-

   - Only the same editors edit there. Newbies are a lot less.
   - The newbies are in a large number - IP addresses only and they never
   want to create their own account
   - The kn-wikipedia is sometimes used  for advertisement of people ( say
   for ex: I need money urgently for operation etc., OR for schools where they
   start the article with their school name say this school is the best school
   in that particular town)
   - The other thing  is that some of the editors who have created
   accounts, upload pics they have taken on kn-wikipedia itself without any
   rights posted.
   - Also the editors or IP addresses who edit never observe messages sent
   to them. I was tired of informing people the rightful duties of an editor
   and left that job.

Eventhough I edit a lot on sa-wp and sa-ws... My native language is
Kannada., I felt about the state of kn-wp seeing all those articles on
newspapers. I only want kn-wp community to take help from people who edit
wikipedia (maye in any other language) also. The administrators and b'cats
of kn-wp have all "slept off" or "retired" or "busy" (with their own work)
after the initial hard work. I saw HPN sir on IRC (#wikimedia-in) and
talked to him but their was no response at all.... WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER
KANNADA ADMINISTRATORS & B'CATS...... This is a very kind request from a
kind kannadiga..........

Regards,
Abhiram