An individual mail to each community, then?
As I said, a mail to the English community types?

However, judging by that, you should do something about the fact that there
are plenty of mails related ONLY to English that do the rounds of the list
on a frequent basis.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 15:55, <wheredevelsd...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Not only is this relevant to indic languages as well, the image
>> discussion is related to Commons.
>>

> That is still about "content". IIRC we don't discuss about content(even if
> its related to Indic / commons) here unless its important from community
> perspective (WifiOne etc). Peace.
>
> --
> Regards
> Srikanth.L

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Salem, whether in India or the USA, is called Salem only.