> I won't say it was very fruitful, or that I showed them any live demo or
> ppt. Rather I focused on a few crucial question which were on their minds:

If you DIDN'T show them a ppt, the chance that it WAS fruitful is a
lot HIGHER :)

If you spoke about so much things to these people, then most likely it
was fruitful, because they will now at least understand Wikipedia
better as readers, and maybe they will even try to edit. For a casual
chat in a train, this is very good.

If a lot of Indian take a lot of long train rides, then consider
preparing something more structured and taking people's emails for
follow-up. Just don't get too pushy with strangers :)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬