Speaking in personal capacity, for me it was a delightful moment to edit
Dance in India as INCOTM last month. That was a celebratory moment as far
as women's participation goes. Although I do understand that this is
something more symbolic about March, it was a nice thing to do in Feb and
maybe continue every few months.
Just a thought though.
Cheers
Noopur

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We had created the gender task force to give women editors a platform and
> I sent out messages to women editors. Sadly, nothing came up though
> Bishakha did some footwork and outreach for the recruitment of a new set of
> women editors, but I think that's yet to happen
> .
> Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur
>

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Pradeep Mohandas <
> pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> Sad to see not even one event organised in India -
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month for
>> this.
>>
>> The only event in Asia is in Dubai, so far. Hope that changes soon.
>>
>> Pradeep
>>
>> --
>> How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9

Noopur Raval