Hey everyone,

I appeared for visa interview on 8th May at US Consulate Mumbai, and I
successfully got one :)

If anyone is interested in knowing about the process or anything, please
feel free to get in touch with me, I would be more than happy to share my
knowledge and Visa interview with you.

Thanks.

Thanks
Arnav (ricku).