On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Dhaval S. Vyas <dsv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> In fact I am sorry. Sorry for taking the real bunter so seriously and
> personally, sorry for having a go at you.
>
> Guys here kept on convincing me that it was a joke, but I was blinded so
> much in my false anger. I really apologise for that. I have inly seen all
> serious discussions and allegations recently and from the very first day of
> joining this list, that I could simply not think that someone mught even
> joke here.

No problem, I totally understood why I could have been misunderstood. I
myself am scared to post on the India lists because it feels like I'm about
to enter combat with unknown assailants who strike wherever you are not
looking. These lists are meant to be for discussions on topics of our
interest and building online relationships with fellow contributors. If we
cant make it fun then what's the point of contributing?

Regarding the bug, I feel at sometime a decision should be taken to stop
active support for old browsers. We are still spending valuable development
time and effort on fixing issues such as these when we could be
concentrating on building stuff for the future. I can understand if there
are people using ie7 out of their own will, but from previous cases, it
does seem like a good chunk of users are in offices because of outdated IT
policy. The IT policy has to eventually see reason and change, so why cant
it be now? It will just make the world a better place :)
Arun