Don't know about free, but their detailed
ad<http://www.vodafone.in/internetisfun/pages/home.aspx?cid=kol>[1]
mentions two things beneficial to our cause...Seems all this much
outreach is finally working...

1. Access more than 21 million articles in 285 languages - Hope people now
realise Wikipedia is more than just English Wikipedia.
2. Create and edit your own articles. - Don't know how risky the statement
is but the fact that Wikipedia can be edited is now widespread. I just hope
people don't think Vodafone lets you edit Wikipedia and that otherwise
Wikipedia can't be edited.

[1] http://www.vodafone.in/internetisfun/pages/home.aspx?cid=kol

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Mitra.
> Though I think someone should get in touch with Vodafone IN and find out
> more info.
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Mitra sharma <mittyko...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I think its a great start! It tells you Wiki is fun and its available at
>> your on your phone now...and its aired during matches, so it should help
>> create awareness....Way to go guys! :)
>>

>> On 14 May 2012 11:31, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The video doesn't mention if the access is free, and hence i neither
>>> think so. Great ad tough, I liked it!

>>> --
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> *Karthik Nadar.*

> Regards,
> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Regards,
Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*