This article in today's Times of India left me puzzled. This is not related
to the Urdu wikipedia is it?

excerpt:

Mooted by the National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL),
> instituted by the human resource development ministry, the project is
> likely to be up and running in June.
>

> "We want to the young generation to be interested in Urdu literature and
> culture," Khwaja Mohammed Ekramuddin, NCPUL director, said.
>

> The council will initially upload nine volumes of the Urdu encyclopedia
> that covers subjects ranging from arts, science, politics and culture. It
> also plans to place a team of people to edit and update comments posted on
> the Urdu Wiki.

Article:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/Urdu-Wikipedia-to-be-up-and-running-in-June/articleshow/13695535.cms

--