Some of the videos are not cut in length per person. So those who find
their videos missing may go through the likely ones that falls to the right
time slot and check by playing them all along (or just jumping through
short intervals).

If someone can additionally add links (of corresponding speech /
presentation/event) from the program page to each video (which contain
multiple segments) that would be nice and efficient.
Thanks,
Viswam