This is an unfortunate decision. But with the given facts that I am with
you Tinu. As you said, it is a community movement and I dont think it is so
easy to destroy a community movement.

You cannot say Adieu to be my friend. I got one of the valuable friend in
my life because of Wikipedia.

I am sorry, if I have hurted you (I know I have) in our journey, but
forgive me as a friend. You are truly a wikipedian, and will remain as
wikipedian.
For those who are real wikipedian, who loves the language and comes back
and edit, cannot leave the wikipedia, so for u?
Take a break friend and lets keep editing wikipedia.

Cheers!
Rameshng