Srikanth, a question: Does your email mean to suggest that while the
IP/Hisham has been unresponsive the Chapter has always been
responsive? The logical corollary is that IP/Hisham has been
responsive at times when the Chapter or individuals have not been able
to help and I would think this to be true.

In general, what do we learn from your email? That everyone must be
helpful to everyone else all the time? I think what's important is
that you did get the support you were looking for from someone within
the community and that will hold true irrespective of who helped and
when, right?

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam