Hello,

Outreach of this campaign needs to be chalked out carefully. One of things
you should target is getting pictures from senior community to understand
old structures as they stood, getting pictures from young college students
which are latest with good quality pictures and the third is involving
amateurs and photography clubs and the fourth is from school kids. I think
all of them needs coverage. Start from here and then plan your campaigns!
Hope this helps!

Thanks
Shoba

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Please provide your action plan which explains your events more clearly
> than in the budget. Neither your page nor budget page explains clearly what
> your plan is and how you will execute it.
>
> Ashwin
>
> On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is to inform you that we are prepared with the budget for Wiki
>> Loves Monuments in
>> India<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_India>
>> .
>>
>> Please find the budget details here:
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_India/Budget
>>
>> You review, suggestions are welcomed at the discussion page here:
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons_talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_India/Budget&action=edit&redlink=1
>>

>> --
>> Thanks and regards,
>> (User:Karthikndr <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr>)