Dear Adethya,

Apologies for sending the previous message prematurely.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Adethya Sudarsanan
<adethyas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to nominate myself to the " CIS's A2K Programme Director
> recruitment committee". I am based out of Chennai.

Thanks for volunteering for the recruitment committee.

> Kindly let me know the prospects.

Not sure I fully understand your question. You will be involved in
scoring the CVs and other details of applicants that make the long
list. You will also be responsible for conducting face to face
interview with the short list in Bangalore or Delhi.

Best wishes,

Sunil