Dear All,

This is being scheduled for 12th and 13th Dec. Time is yet to be finalised.
Couple of points:

* Workshop will be organised in the computer lab at Goa University
* Infrastructure like the computer lab LCD projectors are available in the
library as well a s the Academic Staff College class rooms.
* Computer lab has 25 machines and may be few lap tops can squeeze in.
* We are requesting participants to get their own laptops if possible
* Gopakumar (University librarian) will create and share a participation form
for registration. He is also creating posters, banners and notices to market
the event.
* I'm going to submit a request to release the library IP address from 7
accounts creation limit.
* We're also trying to set up a meeting with museum curators and librarians
from Goa to explore opportunities of working on a GLAM project with them.

I'll keep updating you all. Will be great to get support from as many of you as
possible.

Kind regards,
Nitika

On 07-Nov-2012, at 10:14 AM, Karthik Nadar wrote:

> Hi Adethya,
>
> Harriet's number is attached to the mail at the signature.
>

> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Adethya Sudarsanan <adethyas...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Thanks Karthik.... I am from Chennai... if the dates are announced, it wil
> help me book my travel accordingly... i will also try contacting harriet. can
> i have her/his  contact?
>
> Ade. S
>

> On 7 November 2012 09:41, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Adethya,
>
> tentatively, it is planned for December. If you are from Goa, you may get in
> touch with Harriet and then with Goa University. Mumbai community may also
> lend strong support!
>

> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Adethya Sudarsanan <adethyas...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> When is the WikiAcademy planned? dates?
>
> thanks,
> Ade.S
>

> On 7 November 2012 00:27, Outofindia <outofin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> A wiki Academy at Goa University was being discussed for mid December.
> Nitika will take that call.
>
> It is the height of the tourist season so we need to think through
> accommodation options for out of state folk.
>
> Warm regards
>
> Harriet
>

> Harriet Vidyasagar
>
> www.outofindia.net
>
> www.womenofindia.net
>
> INDIA: 91-99011 66276
>
> USA: 1-301-649-2240
>

> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Great work !!
> And a nice report too!!
>
> Is it possible to have some followup events for this activity. Some
> women meetup every 2-3 months will be a good way to keep everyone in
> touch and to have better interaction.
>
> Congrats to all the volunteers, co-ordinators and participants for a
> successful event.
> Keep up the good work!!
>
> Regards
> -Sudhanwa
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Krutikaa Jawanjal <krutika...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > A Day Spent well.
> >
> > The Wikipedia Women Workshop which took place on November, 4th 2012 in
> > Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT), Wadala was indeed a
> > success.
> >
> > The people who volunteered in organizing this workshop were Bishakha
> > Datta, Moksh Juneja, Karthik Nadar, Pranav Curumsey, Pradeep Mohandas,
> > Anshuman Fotedar, Aditi Juneja, Harriet Vidyasagar, Nikita Belavate,
> > Netra Parikh, Noopur Raval, Netha Hussain.  All discussions and
> > planning done while organizing this workshop for women paid off. In
> > all, 70+ women participants attended the workshop.

> [...]
  • ... Outofindia
    • ... Adethya Sudarsanan
      • ... Karthik Nadar
        • ... Adethya Sudarsanan
          • ... Karthik Nadar
            • ... Srikanth Ramakrishnan
              • ... Karthik Nadar
            • ... Nitika Tandon
              • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
                • ... Nitika Tandon