Hi,
I never mentioned anything about being part of the chapter.
The chapter was set up to promote the movement in India and it has done so
even in cases where a person/participant was NOT a part of the chapter..
I merely asked what benefit the Group recieves by taking the User Group
route over the Chapter SIG route.

Harsh,
What are your thoughts on the Chapter-SIG model.