Niraj,

there are many Wikipedians who work for cause. While you are saying that
you having been working for cause, I or the Wikimedia community have never
seen you active. Though you may have done something great, but that doesn't
means that you'll always put this up infront of everyone. A passionate
Wikipedian is a person who will never pinpoint his achievements, thus it
seems that you are only interested to gain some attention. Hope things
changes soon.[1]

   1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiGnome

PS: Don't tell me you are brother of Abhishek Suryawanshi.

Regards,
Anonymous.
(who believes there is too much of "gain attention game" than politics).

>>> bu...@wikimedia.org.ph, s...@wikimedia.ru, mede...@wikimedia.ru,
>>> abar...@wikimedia.org, chapt...@wikimedia.ch,
>>> jon.dav...@wikimedia.org.uk, johannes.r...@wikimedia.de,
>>> le...@wikimedia.no, Yuri Perohanych <direc...@wikimediaukraine.org.ua>
>>>

>>> FYI,
>>> Wikimedia Ukraine is initiating a new photo contest – “Wiki Loves
>>> Earth”, its goal being collecting pictures of Ukraine Natural Heritage
>>> sites and Landscape and Ornamental Gardening objects for illustrating
>>> articles in the worldwide free Internet encyclopedia Wikipedia.
>>> Everybody can take part in the competition. A registration on Wikimedia
>>> Commons (one of many Wikipedia sister projects) is required. You are to
>>> find in the list of natural heritage objects the ones you know of, take a
>>> picture of them yourself (it could be done anytime, previously or starting
>>> now) and upload them to Commons (during April 15 – May 15, 2013). The
>>> authors of the best pictures will be awarded with prizes. The results
>>> announcement and the awarding ceremony will be held in Kyiv, on June 5,
>>> 2013, on the World Environment Day.
>>> The Organizational Committee has already started preparation work on the
>>> competition list, and almost 8 000 of entries are to be included there.
>>> Nature reserves, landscape parks, protected areas, natural heritage sites,
>>> botanical (dendrological), zoological gardens and parks, and ornamenting
>>> gardening objects will be in the list.
>>> Yuri Perohanych, Wikimedia Ukraine Executive Director, said that this
>>> photo contest will draw the society’s attention to the existing problems of
>>> Ukraine natural heritage protection, and the contest itself is to show the
>>> perspectives of green/eco tourism in Ukraine.
>>> As Yevhen Buket, the contest coordinator, pointed out, the idea to
>>> initiate such a competition has arisen after conducting a successful
>>> international photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments in Ukraine this September.
>>> The goal of the contest was collecting pictures of cultural heritage
>>> monuments of Ukraine.
>>> Wikimedia Ukraine invited Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of
>>> Ukraine, environmental organizations, as well as donors and sponsors, to
>>> help with the organization of the competition and contribute to the contest
>>> prize fund.
>>> More information in Ukrainian: http://ua.wikimedia.org/wiki/ВЛЗ
>>> ---------
>>> Best regards,