> One of the reasons I personally would want to push for more visibility on
> the agreement terms is the spending that is being done on the salaries of
> the people involved in the Indian program. There's not much disclosure on
> these if I'm not mistaken. Or point me to it if there's any.
>
> Dear Hari,

The current CIS-A2K Grant budget (including the Team salaries) were openly
shared with the community through most of the Indian mailing lists, in June
2013. For the posting on this list see [1].

Also see [2] for original approved budget which was part of the Grant
Agreement and see [3] revised budget.

Best,
Vishnu

[1]