Yann, as Arun and Abhijit stated.
We would require approval, both from the Registrar of Societies in
Karnataka as well as the Ministry of Home Affairs at Delhi. The process is
a lengthy and time consuming one because it involves a lot of running
around.
If any changes do take place, we will let everyone know.
Cheerio,

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Abhijith Jayanthi <
abhijithsince1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We will need registration with Ministry of Home Affairs to allow foreign
> nationals to register.
>

> _________________________
> Abhijith Jayanthi
> E: abhij...@wikimedia.in
> M: +91-9866898311
>

>   On Saturday, 25 January 2014 6:40 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <
> prad2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> This question came up last February as well. Apparently, this was a
> restriction placed by the Registrar of Societies in Bangalore. See -
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2013-February/009280.html
>
> I have no idea. I just linked to the conversation because I remember it
> happening and searched for the same and found it.
>
> Warm regards,
> User:Prad2609
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

> * From: * Yann Forget <yan...@gmail.com>;