On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 8:31 AM, 'Yogesh Khandke' via wmin-members <
wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I will, but please answer my last question.

Yogesh , read it and that have answer to your question :-)
Or get in touch with WMIN  as Ravi informed .

> Also to my understanding as an analogy those who stand for election
> election as MPs etc. aren't constitutional experts and legal luminaries?

Same with Elecom.
We are volunteers for conducting election process,
We depends on legal advice from WMIN . So get in touch with WMIN office for
any more clarification

~ Regards
Anivar