I'm very curious and skeptical .... are these correct? I looked at the
Bengali language articles, and they are ALLl Olympic games related articles
that are likely autogenerated/written. I find it very hard to believe that
these set of Olympic games articles will be the mot read articles. In fact,
I strongly believe that the stats are not correct as the articles I see
under Bengali cannot possibly be of major interest to readers of Bangla
Wikipedia.

Ragib
User:Ragib on bn/en

--
Ragib Hasan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor & Director, UAB SECRETLab
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Birmingham, AL 35294

http://secret.cis.uab.edu
http://www.ragibhasan.com