Imho we DONT need generic Wiki Loves Moinuments any more. What we need
is that people categorise the photos, add mteadata & use them in
Wikipedia articles.

This is the unglamorous part but just adding ten thousand images to
Commons ultimately is of little benefit unless some one categorises
describes & uses them in an article.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:24 PM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are somewhere in mids of July and have lead WLM India in past, me and
> Kiran (marked in cc) decided to take it forward again this time after a
> break.
>
> Obvious, that we can not lead it every time and it will need fresh help to
> take it forward, we would need assistance from some more willing hands. If
> anyone would like to assist, feel free to send about you either to me or
> Kiran (marked in cc) with your short profile.
>
> Help required will be like about at least 5 hours a week and till November;
> while the contest will be held in September. Feel free to drop us mail if
> you would be able to spare so much time.
>
> We do have a mailing list; thus further discussions will be held there thus
> not to disturb the wide India list.
>
> Regards,
> Karthik Nadar

Warm regards,