Hi,

Great initiative from Tamil Wikimedia community. Kudos to the team. They
have set an example for the Indic language Wikimedia community.
I really hope that in near future, the national government and all other
state governments will follow the steps taken by Tamil Nadu Government.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa