*//We have offered 103 scholarships covering 20 language communities and
five different Wikimedia projects. Among them, 25 recipients are women.*
Many thanks for following the recommendations of the Diversity and
Inclusion Team. We hope that this sets a precedent for future national and
regional conferences in India.

Rohini Lakshané
about.me/rohini
[image: Rohini Lakshané on about.me]