Dear all,

My name is Ting-Yi Chang and I am currently doing internship at the Centre for
Internet and Society. My research project is exclusively on the Wikipedia
Gender Gap issues in the Indian context. To help communication and
collaboration across different communities, I thought a public calendar [1]
where organizers can post and share their upcoming (gender gap) events will be
helpful.

As part of my research, I will gather data (interviews, surveys, metrics) from
the interventions held by local communities. Currently, I am looking for
community members who are interested in holding gender gap related events by
the end of the year. Please let me know if you have something in mind and we
can discuss more about the collaboration!

You will notice that the link provided below is for view-only. If you'd like to
add your events on the calendar, please feel free to send me an email and I can
add you into the calendar editor list. Please also feel free to spread the
words/link to any organizations or community members that may find it helpful
or want to add their own events.

You can reach my by tin...@cis-india.org

Thank you very much!

[1] http://tinyurl.com/wpgendergapindia