Good to see this... Tito and Vishwa.

Anyone looking to contribute to wikidata and finding nothing can check out
this

WLM taskforce.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Built_heritage/ASI_Monuments

We have only in linked 450 monuments out of 7000+ national and state
mounments.
All the steps are mentioned in the page.

Thanks,
Naveen Francis
<http://wikibooks.in>