Hi,
True, this is really important. I tried the manual OCR process, and the
result is same as you have mentioned above (blank pages).
I am not fully sure if I can find someone from Google to get some update on
it, but let's see.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.