This is a great news! Indic Wikisource communities need special support to
grow and there is a big potential for Wikisource in India. Jayanta da is a
Wikisource expert and hence a perfect choice for this role.

I am hoping this would be immensely significant for the Indic Wikisource
communities.

Best
Satdeep