Hi Bodhisattwa,

Thanks for the reply. Now I understood how it works. Also the translations
in this page

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 in
India/tab

is not reflecting in the main page. For Tamil, Bengali, German same
situation.

Am I not understanding something here?

Regards,
J. Balaji