I think the question Shrini is asking is different. A public talk (not a
musical or other such performance) is still copyrighted if the uploader has
uploaded it as a copyrighted work. In general, the tak is always owned by the
original author i.e. the speaker but the uploader only owns the particular
recording in question. It might be a partial or full recording and might have
background music added to the original talk. Contacting the uploader and
requesting them would be an option but is a long shot. I’m only making a human
judgement here as I’m not a lawyer myself. Those who are in this list can give
a more accurate advice. :)

Subhashish