Hi KCVelaga,

Thanks for the information. Few possible corrections inline.

On 19 November 2018 01:33:37, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga <kcvel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>I am happy to announce that the applications for "TWL Con (2019
>India)"[1],
>a mini-conference around The Wikipedia Library (TWL)[2] and library
>outreach for Wikimedia projects in India are now open.

It would have nice if you had stated clearly that the applications for
"participation" are now open. It wasn't clear at first glance. I that thought
it would be an application for "presenting sessions".

>The event is to be held in the first or second weeks of Jan 2019
>(tentative); Venue will be informed later.
>The eligibility guidelines are applicable as mentioned here [3].
>
>[1]: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TWLC19IN
>[2]:
>https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TWLCon_(2019_India)#Eligibility_and_guidelines
>[3]: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikipedia_Library

It seems [1] should have been some other link. It's broken. I also guess [2]
and [3] have to be swapped. So I guess the corrected references would be as
follows:

[1]: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TWLCon_(2019_India)
[2]: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikipedia_Library
[3]: