Hi everyone,

Recently, we organised a Wikipedia editathon on Indian women boxers to
commemorate the Women's World Boxing Championship 2018 being held in New
Delhi this month.

The editathon was successful, although we had only 5 editors, we were able
to create new articles for many Indian women boxers. You can read the
report here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FII_Wiki_Project/Edit-a-thons/Indian_Women_Boxers

Also, Outlook Magazine did a video feature on our editathon and I wanted to
share it with all of you. Please do watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-knUOsh7cT0

Thanks,
Japleen