Hello,
An edit-a-thon (data-thon+label-a-thon) has been planned this February to
celebrate International Mother Language Day.
International Mother Language Day 2019 edit-a-thon will take place on 20
February to 23 February this year.

We intend for this to have a greater scope than last year's independence
day label-a-thon
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Events/Indian_Independence_Day_2018>
in that a) we plan to improve more than just labels, descriptions, and
aliases on items, and b) we hope to encourage participation from other
communities of Wikidata users, including (but not limited to) those from
nearby countries.

Please have a look at the event page:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Events/IMLD_2019
Suggestions and comments are welcome.