Hi,

As part of my job to support Wikidata community members in India, I have
created a coordination page for capacity building where volunteers can
request to enhance Wikidata related skills and someone from the community
can respond to the request. From my side, I will actively respond to the
requests, coordinate with other experts to respond if the request is beyond
my capacity to handle and also learn any new skills whenever possible.

The skill sharing will be 1;1 or mass session as per need. It will be
mostly online, thus reducing the expenditure and carbon footprint for
conducting an offline event.

The page can be found here -
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/Skill_sharing
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_India/skill_sharing>

Your active participation is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa