Hello,

I don't know what happened to my email. I had sent the email to the list on
Oct 14, 2019. But it reached the list only on Oct 28, 2019. As many have
suggested as reply to the email, I have already written in Kannada and Tulu
Wikipedia Village Pumps, after sending the email.

Regards,
Dhanalakshmi K T