Hi Krishna,

Sorry to say, but as a volunteer, I can not find justification of spending
1 crore 60 lakhs rupees on just two conferences happening one after
another. The amount is  huge and beyond my imagination.

As a volunteer coming from West Bengal community which have always worked
on optimal budget and respected donation money, and yet delivered
consistent results through impactful projects each year, I find these
expenditure out of proportion. This money could have been otherwise spent
on several high impact projects for many years.

I cannot say on behalf of my entire community but, personally, from my
part, I cannot endorse this. Also, I guess, endorsement or opposition
doesn't matter nowadays and these proposals will eventually get approved,
in that case, I will not participate in the events in any capacity.

Sorry, if I sound too harsh, but that's only because English is not my
native language. I could have better expressed in my mother tongue.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa
(totally as a Wikimedia volunteer)