Dear Wikimedians,

Thank you for your patience. With careful consideration of the ongoing COVID-19
pandemic <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html>, we have
made a decision to cancel the physical WikiCite Satellite New Delhi. We are
in contact with the Wikimedia Foundation, they support this decision and
are ready and flexible to support any follow-up actions. We will shift the
format of the conference to online discussions and presentations and will
be postponing this virtual event to the next month. The format and the
dates of this virtual event would be determined by the Program Committee in
collaboration with presenters.

We are disappointed that we won’t be able to collaborate in person but the
safety of the conference participants is our highest priority and we look
forward to engaging with you in our virtual program. We will be in touch
soon with further plans and next steps for participating.

Thank you for your understanding. Please direct any questions to
i...@openheritagefoundation.org.

On behalf of Open Heritage Foundation

Kind regards,

Hardarshan