Hi all,

We have received 31 responses till now for Wikidata movement resource need
assessment. If you have not filled up the form yet, you are requested to
fill it up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqSEoYLfjlIgDLOTlkDcLF9xDlHYfgkJIQkSiRZhFAsX2EPQ/viewform>.
We will keep the form open for all for next 7 days.

Take care and stay safe,
Bodhisattwa