Good thought. These days I am working for Bengali words audio on Wikimedia
Commons, a large part of those uploads are to support Bengali lexemes on
Wikidata.
Uploads between 1 and 15 November 2020:
https://quarry.wmflabs.org/query/49835 and 16 and 30 November:
https://quarry.wmflabs.org/query/49954

Learning: Wudele: I got to know about this tool called Wudele, we generally
use Doodle or other options for polls, there is a WMFLabs tool called
Wudele https://wudele.toolforge.org/
I am yet to try it, and may not all the options, however possibly some of
you may find it interesting.

Thanks
Tito Dutta

মঙ্গল, ১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখে ৭:১৬ PM টায় এ Nitesh Gill <
gillte...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: