Namaskara,
This might be some food for thought, and inputs are welcome. India mailing
list is the largest and most widely used Wikimedia mailing list for the
Indian community. Could we have a practice that all grant requests from the
country (or related to) are informed on the Wikimediaindia-l mailing list?

Whether it is a state-level, project-level, language-level etc, or whether
it is a rapid grant, project grant etc it would be good to see the plan
details on this mailing list in advance. It will ensure greater visibility,
and it will also ensure the community's understanding/knowing of each
other's projects.

If we can have a practice like this, we can inform Wikimedia, or CR team or
relevant support structure(s) as an India community practice.

This post is in my personal capacity. Please assume good faith
Regards,
User:Titodutta