Dear Wikimedians,

I am writing this email as a follow up to our communication earlier on meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources/Grants_Strategy_Relaunch_2020-2021>.
Community Resources team is reviewing its current grant programs. To ensure
that we are working closely with the communities that we wish to serve we
are hosting office hours to discuss the *process* and collect feedback.

As indicated on meta we have scheduled office hours on 21 January UTC 1400
to meet with community members from the Asian continent. I request that you
take time to participate in the meeting and also encourage members from
your communities and projects to take part in the meeting. Please share
this email and the participation details with interested community members.

Date of the meeting: 21 January 2020
Time: 1400 UTC
Duration 60 min
*Link to the meeting: meet.google.com/mea-tczc-krc
<http://meet.google.com/mea-tczc-krc>*

Please feel free to write to me if there is anything that we can be of
assistance.

Regards,

--

*Tanveer Hasan *(him/his/they/their)