Hello,
We also want to inform you that Katherine Maher, the executive director of
the Wikimedia Foundation, has kindly agreed to give a keynote speech on
Sunday 21 February 2021, 10:30 am IST / 5:00 am UTC. You can have a look at
the entire schedule:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Program
Please also read the latest issues of the newsletter:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Newsletter/2021-02-16
See you at the event. Please feel free to email w...@cis-india.org for
queries/questions.

Tito Dutta
WMWM team member

বুধ, ১৭ ফেব, ২০২১ তারিখে ৯:৪৫ PM টায় এ Bodhisattwa Mandal <
bodhisattwa.rg...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: