Hello all,

Just a reminder to all that the Wiki Loves Monuments 2021 team will be at
the Wikimania Remo space - Building No. 6, Floor 1, Table A today at 8:30
pm IST. If you have registered for Wikimania, you can come there and chat
with the team, ask questions and give feedback. The Remo link is here -
https://live.remo.co/e/wikimania-2021-building-6

Regards,
Bodhisattwa